Bug on my desktop

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Exaercase, Aug 13, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Exaercase

Exaercase Member

Hello,

I just install ToEE + Co8 Mod on my desktop (before i play on my laptop) and evry time i rest for more 10 day if i go outside or if i already outside the game go to windows without any error message. I have copy/paste all my laptop ToEE folder to try to solve but the problem is still here :'( i realy don't know what do please help.

Reagrds eXa

2. krunch

krunch moving on in life

If you do not install the game and the Co8 MOD, all of the registry entries for the ToEE game and Co8 MOD will not on be on that computer.

1. Install the ToEE game, the Co8 5.0.0 MOD, and the Co8 5.0.4 CMF on one computer. You can make new characters and setup your portraits on this computer.
    2. Now, install the ToEE game and only just the Co8 5.0.0 MOD on another computer and, then, copy all of the game files [the entire game directory path of files and subfolders] from the original computer with the Co8 5.0.0 CMF and other modified game files to the other computer.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

you could do that or if you're instal on your desk top is working, install ToEE on your lap top and then copy all the folders over and the temple.dll

4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

And that causes problems? I copied my ToEE root folder (along with the 5.0.0 mod and 5.0.4 CMF files installed and no-cd crack) to my external hard disk, and it runs just fine on any computer that has .net 2.0 and DX 9.0c installed - the registry (or lack of) makes no difference.

5. krunch

krunch moving on in life

hmm - I will make a test of something this weekend.

Our Host!