Brothel Question

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by vorkon, May 11, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. vorkon

vorkon Member

I've been looking through the dialogue options for the brothel, and have noticed one line of dialogue where a female character takes her relationship with Jenelda to another level. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about scripting for this game, or any other for that matter. So, I can't quite figure out what the requirements for getting this line of conversation are. Does anybody know the answer?

For whatever it's worth, I think it has something to do with game.global_flags[82]. Whatever the hell that means... >_>

And as long as I'm on the subject, does anyone know of a way to complete the "Porky's Revenge" quest in the brothel, where you try to get Mickey to stop harrassing our Friendly Neighborhood Prostitutes? I'm pretty sure the quest is broken, but it never hurt to ask...

Last edited: May 11, 2004
  2. Sagenlicht

Sagenlicht Established Member

Selina is the Sister of Jenelda and you find her directly in front of the brothel. She stands behind Mona and if you want her to join your group you have to buy her from Mona for 500 GP.

3. vorkon

vorkon Member

Actually, no. That's Riana you're thinking about. I know the quest with her is all borked, and you can't get Ophelia to accept your 500 gold, but afterwards the game believes you paid it anyway, so it's all good.

Jenelda, on the other hand is the lesbian on the top floor, who Ophelia is also having problems with. Looking through the Jenelda.dlg and Ophelia.dlg files that came with the mod, I see several options that allow a female character to continue their relationship with Jenelda after the quest is completed, but I can't figure out how to make those dialogue options appear.

Well, short of editing the dialogue myself, but I suck at that and don't really know what I'm doing, so even though I can get the options to appear that way, it comes out all awkward. I'd just like to know if there's something you can do to make those options appear on their own.

Our Host!