Boom Goes The Dynamite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaear, Sep 30, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

This has been making the rounds on local radio where I am, but I think it's been around for a while.

Apparently a college tv station had some student sub for a sportscast. The results were a disaster. See the sportscast for yourself , but be forewarned that if you're thin-skinned, it will probably ruin your day. Personally I spent half the time laughing uncontrollably, and the other half weeping for this poor guy. I guess he's gained some measure of renown for his use of the phrase, "Boom Goes the Dynamite," which he managed to dutifully get in to describe a 3 point shot in a basketball game despite the fact the the walls were rapidly crumbling around him. It's become the tag line for the whole unfortunate expose.

Once you're done with that, check out the Boom Goes The Dynamite Remix , which is even funnier.

Both links use Media Player. The first is audio/video, the second is audio.

:giggle: :cry:

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

You're a sick, sick man.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Thought I recognised that Bogut guy - he's an Aussie! About the only time basketball gets a mention here is if an Aussie gets drafted by an American team.

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Thought you might spot that, Ted. ;) I suppose that's what shook the kid up.

btw, don't feel bad -- I've since discovered he's been on Letterman, regular TV sportscasters are using the "Boom" line (with his persmission), etc.

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yes, he shoulda yelled Riddikulous!

Ah, never mind. :yawn:

Our Host!