beware those who eat brains :P

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by tkobo, Mar 10, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. tkobo

tkobo Member

A short funny story.

I was playing a C.E. party.My evil cleric was collecting all sorts of undead for his army.I had gathered about 12 including skeletons of all sorts,a ghast,some zombies, and 2 ghouls.

I was just returning from a foray into the world ,coming back to the market.It was sometime during the day, and i needed to sell my ill gotten goods.

Upon popping onto the market area of the map, the merchants charged and attacked my party.

I pulled my characters back to by the Inn door, and took up defensive positions.I did not really want to slaughter the keeps inhabitants at that time.

BUT there was no stopping my small undead army.It ripped thru the merchants silly enough to attack them.
    2 of the merchants broke and ran one towards the wall with the guards (the archer on the wall quest had not been done yet) and one towards the Tavern.

The gaurds from the wall engaged my undead force, about 8 had chased the merchant that way.
    The other undead running towards the tavern came accross a guard ,who they promptly slaughtered.

It was on huge slaughterfest.The guards at the wall lost, but took out all but 3 of the undead they fought.

One of the survivors was an skeleton hobgoblin, and he kept saying "brains"

It was VERY funny.

Our Host!