BEER BEER BEER (and Jihad)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Information, Jan 20, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. maalri

maalri Immortal

Re: the last sonic message of OUSSAMA BEN LADEN

I second that Allyx...

Morpheus?

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Thanks Morpheus, Now back to the real point of this thread....
    BEER!!!

[Open question to all]
    How many beer's can you drink in one night (with or without being violently sick)?

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Someone GET THAT MAN A BEER!!! Good call! :drunk:

Edit: It very definitely depends on what u have had to eat. I have known people drink their age (19-21) but have been shattered on half that, becuase i was drinking on an empty stomach. Other times I have comfortably reached 15 or so.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  4. krunch

krunch moving on in life

3 beers can make for a fun time...don't want to get stupid and be foolish

5. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Remember what the fyar sang about beer in the Robin Hood movie, the modern version where Kevin Costner starred as Robin Hood?

6. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

In my youth (aged 16 - 19) I would go to the Reading festival (a big 3 day rock concert) I'd buy a case of beers on the first day, and drink myself stupid. Go and see some Kick ass rock bands, then chill out and drink around the camp fire. wake up with a hangover and start drinking immediately.

7. Moosehead

Moosehead Rubber nipple

dangerous territory this is!
    that wholly depends on what kind of beer it is...
    three rochefort 10 or troi pistoles and i'm not getting sober anytime soon...

but three heineken is for me like drinking three glasses of carbonated water :|

now if you'll excuse me - it's saturday, there's a concert with Of The Wand & The Moon and Hekate that i'm on the guest list for, so i have get ready to get some beer in me!! :D

8. Heavydan85

Heavydan85 Drinking Champion

so I decided today that beer is bad but I love it...I found out i passed out in the study lounge and got hit in the face with a soccerball a few times and didn't wake up and yet somehow ended up in my room with my contacts out...

I had 6-7 16oz. cups and like 1-2 glasses of wine, and a rolling rock. All FREEEEE...I can drink more in shot form but my stomach fills up to fast with beer

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  9. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

hey the highest % you can get without distilling is 17% - then the alcohol kills the yeast.

I must say that I've never had a nice American beer (but I'm sure there are more than 2 types hehe), theyl looked and tasted like piss. a few mexican beers are good.

if you want to get pissed on the cheap you'd go for Double Browns, a slab (24 cans) for $20 - thats about 2 gallons of beer. Its not the best beer but its not the worst.

the most beer I've drunk is 5L (1.3 gallons) in one night. Last night I only drank half a dozen and one beers + 4 bullet bourbons and coke (8%) I normally drink bourbon, but ice coldies are good on a hot summers day

Last edited: Jan 22, 2006
  10. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

These days, I'm going for distilled. In moderation, of course. This would be the most I would have...and it's usually a damn site less (like ONE), maybe once a week or so.

Beer limit is probably two, nursed well into the evening; but usually only one. I prefer Sam Adams, St. Pauli Girl, or Rolling Rock. I like to cook with Budweiser. All of it must be cold; the more so, the better. Now, for booze, I've got a new favorite...Bushmill's Irish. Smooooth. I like Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and the occasional Crown Royal...all with Coke. Some one here has got to give me their recipe for hot buttered whiskey (You know who you are...send me a friggin' PM before I hop on a train & head west...!). Liquor drinks is two to three, no more.

Gotta keep my wits, you know. It's hard to kick shit if you can't stand up!

;)

11. Heavydan85

Heavydan85 Drinking Champion

Dude I am trashed dude on so little but in a very shor period...like an hour

12. bradrinwi

bradrinwi Established Member

OMG (im an agonostic btw if god exsist ill worry about it after im dead.. and if not so what)

i leave for a week and WTf do i find..?? okay firstly I know many wonderfully kind and peace ful muslims who actualy have read the whole thing and realize its no more nor less violent than the old or new test.....

secondly krunch defiently educated in the west by spelling assuming its not pre parsed.. its american english(i think like milatary intelegence thats a contradiction but anyways,..

lastly beer... allyx fallng down water is excellent so is old peculair..(unfortunatly in the states you can if extremley lucky get theakstons old peculair..and no chance at all for uncles falling down water...

well anyways drinking isnt a Good option for me anymore but I loved ginger beer(shandys) and hard cider luckily when wemoved across the pond to the states i lived 2 blocks from a retired british architecht who brick by brick moved a indy pub from london to chicago.. ..so i didnt have to go without... football(thats soccer for you americans..) nor beer not the pissy water served here..(even the guiness is weak..)and fish and chips in news paper...

and yes imagine is a wonderful song your a budding social democrate arent you??:)

either that or niel kinnocks love child...
    :)

13. maalri

maalri Immortal

9 to 11. Cheap, piss-watery American Beer- Heh-heh, as watered down as American English! Prefer Killian's Red or Budwieser, y'know regular, weak, beers. Depends on how much meat -n- potatoes I've eaten.

But these days "Mr. Responsible" sticks to 3-4 to get a nice buzz, or the occasional 6-8 to get fun-loving drunk :)

But it's mostly mixed drinks and/or wine these days-Margaritas are my favorite, or sometimes a Screwdriver or Jack and Pepsi- Yeah I'm Old School, besides beer is very fattenning! If I have to drink Wine, it's whatever the Fiancee is having, usually a blush.

14. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

You sure you haven't had a few already??? Or maybe it's something else...
    :smoke:

15. Blair

Blair Unwanted Construct

Damn you, Spike! (j/k)

For my money, I recommend Woodchuck. Much better than that Red Dog crap my friend Nate is always swilling. :beer: As for the Jihad, I suspect someone was just copying something they found on Al-Jazeera's web site, since that's where I first saw that posted.

Blair
    "That's right boys, FREE BEER!"

Our Host!