Batch Console Commands

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Cerulean the Blue, Oct 2, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

Here is a script for some batch console commands that I have written. These commands were designed as an aid to mod testing, not as cheats! To use them unzip the file into your data/scr folder, then start the game, open the console and type "from batch import *", without the quotes. Then just type in the commands. Here is what they do:

partyxpset(x)
    Gives every member of your party x experience points.
    EXAMPLE: partyxpset(9386) will set the experience points of every member of your party to 9386.

partylevelset(x)
    Gives every member of your party the minimum experience points to reach level x.
    EXAMPLE: partylevelset(10) will give each member of your party 45,000 experience points, the minimum required to reach level 10.

partyabset(x,y)
    Sets the ability score x of each member of you party to y. Ability scores are referred to by number as follows:

Strength = 1
    Dexterity = 2
    Constitution = 3
    Intelligence = 4
    Wisdom = 5
    Charisma = 6

EXAMPLE: partyabset(4, 20) will set the intelligence of each member of your party to 20.

massabset(x,y)
    Sets all ability scores of party member x to the value y. Party members are numbered left to right starting with 1 for the leftmost character in the party order at the bottom of the screen.
    EXAMPLE: massabset(3, 20) will set all the ability scores of the party member third from the left to 20.

partyhpset(x)
    Sets the base hp of every member of the party to x.
    EXAMPLE: partyhpset(100) will set the base hp of every member of the party to 100. This is a pre-constitution bonus value. If the character is 3rd level and has a 16 constitution, the resulting hp will be 109.

These commands were designed as an aid to mod testing, not as cheats! If anybody thinks of something they would like added to this, let me know and I will see what I can do.

The above information is included in the text file with the script.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

What a GOOD idea.

3. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

Good job! :D
    Do you mind if this is combined with 'ed.py' for ToEE World Builder? Can make a nice all-in-one Python editor's helper package.

- Agetian

4. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

You know, I was going to ask you if you would mind putting it in. By all means do so.

5. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Hey Blue, I hope to remember to send you a Christmas card.
    :)

6. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

@ Cerulean the Blue: I have added your batch commands to 'ed' and uploaded a new version of it (v5.2) as a separate attachment in the ToEEWB thread.

- Agetian

Our Host!