Bardic Instruments; A Question

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Cujo, Jul 2, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

what are the pnp rules for bardic instuments? because I was going to try having them equip to the weapon slot, reason being that you can't, well I can't, swing a katana around and play the guitar at the same time. Now I havn't tryed it yet but I think that if the instruments are changed to the weapon slot, you will be able to see the instrument in their hands, and if damage was added to each weapon you might be able to hit someone with it.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

to be able to equip anything as a weapon, it needs to have a protos number in the 4000 - 4999 range, don't forget to add damage dice type ect...

3. Old Book

Old Book Established Member

I think that hitting someone with your lute should really be a one shot deal. ;)

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

5. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Also, keep in mind that bards can do poetics, and sing without an instrument in order to inspire others, etc. The magical instruments MUST be equipped and used in order to get benefits (extra spells, bonus to charm, etc.), which negates the use of a weapon. But they can opt to swing and sing, as it were, too.

And I don't mean like Bertram, either...

6. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

after all that, I think that i'll leave it how it is. thanks for the help though

Our Host!