Azoll Scather game crash

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by hassock, Mar 26, 2024.

Remove all ads!
  1. hassock

hassock Member

First, a thousand thanks to all those who have created all the mod versions over the years and not only kept the game alive but better.
    Not sure if there is a remedy but when my pc using Scather delivers aoo against the four balors the game freezes/crashes.
    I can try without but wondering if there is a way to use the sword. Only second fight I've used it in so it is kind of annoying not being able to.

2. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Are you using the latest version of Temple+ with Co8? Those will likely fix things.

3. hassock

hassock Member

I'm using version 8.1. Was surprised because this version ran much better than the last one I'd used (5.6) and it barely crashed during the whole play through. But I've tried multiple times with the last quest and the aoo keeps triggering it. I'll try without scather after powering up some holy weapons I'd kept but not used.

4. OccasionallyGood

OccasionallyGood Member

5. hassock

hassock Member

All good. Was able to finish game without scather. Never used it much as it's always felt overpowered. Crashed a couple of times more but not in the first round including when soul hammer was dealing final blow to alzoll but in end was able to succeed. Not sure if cuthbert or iuz scenarios are tougher. i'd think so as they are god avatars.

Our Host!