Aziraxis Modification Pack

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Zoltec, May 28, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

Hello to everyone who visits this thread, I made a new mod again =). Before you download, I'm gonna explain first the MOD contents.

Hommlet-Inn-First-Floor

I am always bothered to see that the Hommlet-Inn-First-Floor-Interior is altered and never restored, of course for realistic purposes of the Co8 team, but to me the eye-candy thing is important. So if you ever felt the way I do. Just download my MOD, it restores the original Hommlet-Inn-First-Floor-Interior texture.

My MOD file is TextureMOD.zip

To restore the original Co8 contents just download TextureRESTORECO8.zip

Black and White Garb for MALES

The black and white male garbs no longer shows transparent textures on your characters, that's it enjoy!

The MOD file is BWGarbFix.zip

Enjoy! =), Oh on the side note the BWGarbFix is compatible to any version of the Co8 modpack, while the TextureMOD isn't and solely for Co8 v7.7 use only!

VERY IMPORTANT! INSTALLATION AND RESTORATION PROCEDURE!

Before you paste the contents of TextureMOD.zip to the main folder, please delete first the following 'RED ONES'.

Program Files\Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil\modules\ToEE\maps\Map-3-InnFirst

Program Files\Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil\modules\ToEE\art\ground\InnFirst

Before you paste the contents of TextureRESTORECO8.zip to the main folder, please delete the following 'RED ONES'.

Program Files\Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil\modules\ToEE\maps\Map-3-InnFirst

Program Files\Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil\modules\ToEE\art\ground\InnFirst

To those who already pasted the contents before this procedure is posted, please re-do the installation procedure to make a clean-install of the mod files and avoid future game corruptions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
  2. EyesOfAsia

EyesOfAsia Member

Thank you for these all modifications, especially for hair colours! :)

Keep the good work up!

3. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

@EyesOfAsia I'm glad you like it. Thanks. ;)

Our Host!