Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ki Rin Ryu, Jun 10, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ki Rin Ryu

Ki Rin Ryu Member

theres only 5! and they stink! :blegh: add more! how about offsite avatars? :blegh:

2. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

make more posts, I'm not 100% on this but when I signed up there were 3 avatars so I didn't bother with one, now I have the choice of 68. I guess it would be like that so newbies wouldn't take up heaps of space in there profile, make one post and then never post again.
    I notice that there is an option thats says, selecting this will delete your custom avatar, so I assume that in 30000 more posts I might be able to get my Cujo pic up there. :questionm

3. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

This is a very early implementation of something I plan to expand upon later. As Cujo stated, we have quite a large number of avatars but in order to use them you'll have to make more posts. I think it's a bit silly, so instead of having it as it is currently, I'll make all the current avatars available to everyone regardless of their posts and add borders on preexisting avatars to give them a kind of special status for visitors with more posts to their account.

4. Ki Rin Ryu

Ki Rin Ryu Member

THANK YOU! got my fave back :)

5. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

I messed up the system a little... doh. You'll all have to repick your avatars now. Mea culpa.

Our Host!