Arrow of Death

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by pitttbulll, May 6, 2020.

Remove all ads!
  1. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

What's the benefit of Benign Transposition in a 2 dimensional world? Particularly where the scripting was not done in anticipation of the new spells? Playing drow and hill giants is really enjoyable but drow engaging with the Verbobonc gnomes or hill giants asking Smyth about masterwork items will produce surreal responses......

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Benign Transposition is one of the 'Bucket o' Spells': as previously stressed, they will be included as an option, along with some other things like your (Endarire's) own Invensource overhaul.

Otherwise, besides some new small-sized weapons, there will be no new additions in my release - you can get everything now, I just plan on making it more convenient by rolling it together into a single add-on. It's not something people should sweat on, since it won't have much new content. Unless you are heart set on playing a Proudfoot, or whatever new small races Temple+ has.
    I love this image so much... but Benign Transposition just lets you move two charatcers around the battlefield. If you have a tank at the back in case of ambushes (think Boromir coming up the rear in Moria...) you can move him into the front line in place of a squishy.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  3. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

Sorry I got polymorphing and transposition confused

4. Daryk

Daryk Veteran Member

Thanks for the honorable mention Ted!

Shiningted likes this.
Our Host!