Animal Scientific Experiment VII

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Cujo, Aug 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

A failure and success both at the same time in my new , I think I know what I'm talking about but what I need to know is how to write text as hex, eg T = 54 or something like that. And if this works like I think then I'll be able to do heaps of stuff I wanted (but not everything, elusive drow)

[EDIT] found a site that does it and it also confermed another part of my theory

Last edited: Aug 12, 2005
  2. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

well Just so you all know, I've done it. I can change addmesh skm skins, which means more armour, that atomantium one (or something like that, the black/dark blue one- special metal) new robes that work, maybe even kobolds altho I havn't tested that far yet.

So thanks Allyx for telling me that I could open an skm with a hex editer and thanks to whoever told him.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Thankyou Allyx, thankyou Allyx's silent partner, and THANKYOU CUJO!!! :pelvicthr

(Btw, a new you-know-what model based on the old you-know-what would do wonders for the finale of my you-know-what, you know?)

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

If he's the guy I was talking to you about last night I think I know some cobbers that can beat him black and blue for ya.

PM me with details of what you want.

5. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

That would be Agetian.

6. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Well I was trying something out and expecting to get a CTD but it didn't, I added the elvin chain addmesh to the red robes and it worked, sort of. there was no hood at all and the person was bald, like they were wearing a hood and puting on a helmet makes the big flaired shoulders dissappear so its like the flaired shoulders are now the hood.

does anyone know of a bug or something that I can exploit to keep the "hood" there at all times and keep the hair?

[EDIT] basicly I want the oposite of hoodless cloaks...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
Our Host!