Ambush after clearing moathouse

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by NoxNoctum, Oct 8, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

I used sneak and screwed up the ambush as I manged to exit via world map as soon as I exited the building/cave. Days later just poor Turok was there.

In any event 'entangle' is the go here. Darn Meleny flashing her shrubbery.

2. Aquinas

Aquinas Member

I've created a curious situation, I left the Moathouse and was ambushed, I then charmed Zert who fought alongside the party. After successfully defeating my attackers I headed to Hommlet, Zert vanished en route, and found upstairs at the Welcome Wench... Zert!

I assume this will prevent the Ghost quest (which is something of a relief :)) but I'll be interested to see what happens.

3. RaffyS

RaffyS Member

This just happened to me. After a long painful fight and spending time leveling up, I had a moment of relief as I went to haul all that loot back to Hommlet and Identify it to give my crew some upgrades forgetting all about saving.. Walked out of the cave and into about 12 enemies. Facedesk

4. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

I can't remember whether its Murphy's Law or Sod's Law that states that should you ever fail to save for 60 mins AVG will send an update - Provided I remember to save regularly I can play for days without a crash to desktop.

Our Host!