About forum politeness (important!)

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Agetian, May 3, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

I direct this message to all veteran community members of the Circle of Eight. It is understandable that many many questions have been answered since the foundation of the Circle of Eight community, and some questions may get repetitive, and some people may be asking the thing which has already been answered tons of times, and the only wish in such a case may be to mock that person or say "do a search", but PLEASE DON'T DO THAT. If you know the answer, please either say it, or at least provide a link to an existing thread where the question is answered. Unless the post you are answering to is spam, please treat the author of the post with respect. Newbies coming to the Circle of Eight community must be respected (unless they start misbehaving or doing something bad, like spamming the board), and it must be perfectly understandable that a lot of people may be having trouble finding things around the board because the problems in organization of the forums do exist (and sometimes it's problematic to find your way around, especially if you came by for the first time, and had no experience with the Co8.org boards before).

You have all been novice members in your own time, guys. I have been a novice two years ago, and I was glad that my questions and ideas were treated with respect by Zhuge and other guys who led the board back then. I really want the community to keep its friendliness and open character. Please respect others who are in need of help. We are, in the end, making mods and support them for the sake of other players, not just for ourselves.

Thanks for reading.

- Agetian

2. Sokaijin

Sokaijin Established Member

Thank you. As not only a newbie, but a self-proclaimed technotard, I try not to annoy by asking w/o trying to figure it myself. Gaear's "problems & solutions" thread will be a second home for me for awhile, keeping out of everyones hair(i hope).

Our Host!