A random request (overland map)

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by DestroyYouAlot, Apr 6, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. DestroyYouAlot

DestroyYouAlot Member

Hi, folks,

I have kind of a random request: Does anyone (presumably someone involved in the modding efforts) have a decent-quality JPG (or other commonly used image format) of the ToEE overland map from the game? The reason I ask is that I'm getting ready to run some PCs through the pen-and-paper module, and I'd love to have that map available to reference. (I only have T1 at this point, not the full "supermodule" - so if there are any maps in there, I don't have them yet. Not to mention that there seem to be some... "descrepancies" in the geography, according to the forum chatter.)

I'll also be using some of the sidequest ideas from the PC game - it'll be a relatively small party, and in 1e the moathouse is WAY too deadly for a small party at 1st level. Need to level up ur d00dz. ;)

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I almost certainly do at home, thanks to the efforts of Lord Spike, but I won't be online from that PC for at least 12 hours. If anyone else can help before then, go for it.

3. DestroyYouAlot

DestroyYouAlot Member

Thanks in advance, ST. I'm probably gonna receate (and customize) the whole thing with Campaign Cartographer, but I'd like to have a good starting point to work with.

(BTW - I don't remember, are there different "revealed" and "unrevealed" versions, with thngs like the moathouse and temple either covered or revealed?)

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

yes there are revealed and unrevealed versions

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Wow, that was a long 12 hours ;) Sorry but I lived large last night and never made it home. Give this a go. If you still need the actual ToEE one, I can stitch something up from the game files.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  6. DestroyYouAlot

DestroyYouAlot Member

Wow, ST, thanks! I actually was looking for the game file, but this is better. Much appreciated.

Our Host!