A mom takes a new stand in Arizona, USA.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by krunch, Apr 6, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Well, American business spends a lot of time complaining that the Chinese currency is kept low to make US imports non-competetive. One man's beloved pet is another man's #3 with fried rice, as they say.

Question: do the business men putting forward these 'screw american workers' ideas vote left or right? To oppose them, you must vote AGAINST them.

2. krunch

krunch moving on in life

@Blue: Rat Patrol should be assigned to the Rio Grande border patrol. :)

[EDIT] For those of you who do not know and also don't have TVLand on cable or dish, there was a TV series that origianlly aired in the late 1960s called "Rat Patrol". Rat Patrol was an adventure WWII army TV show about an elite team of commandos of the 111th Armored Recon attached to a Long Range Desert Group.

Below you see the crew on one of their Willys Jeeps, and you can see the mounted .50 caliber machine gun.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I remember it. How i despised that ridiculous show (I always rooted for the Afrika Corps), and what guilty pleasures I got from watching it.

4. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Krunch...isn't it time to give this a rest? We get that you don't like it. Vote for someone you think will do something about it. Rest assured, you will be dissappointed. America is for everyone who wants to be free. Why is it that you are having such a hard time with this? I'm more worried about the fact that the borders are so porous, and the type of bad guys that are getting in. Who cares about the rest of it? Every generation has it's immigration saga, and there are those who opposed the entry of my ancestors into this land. I thank the Almighty that they overcame that prejudice to build a home here any way. And unless you're a Native American, your ancestors did the same. Now...you're making a fool of yourself, and embarrasing the rest of the Americans here who disagree with you. The world is reading this, and they think what they think of Americans because of things like this. Ever heard of the "Ugly American?" But, you're allowed to keep on if you wish. Freedom of speech & all that. I would just offer this advice: It's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and prove it.

You're proving it with each additional post in this thread.

Edit: Good thing there won't be any...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!