A lot of fixes.....

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by sweet_irony, Aug 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. sweet_irony

sweet_irony Member

It's nice to see sooooo much being done here. One of the issues I have is, while trying to sort them all out, which ones are complimentary to 3.03 and the other is so many of them require a simple gamer, like me, to edit files which I have no idea how to do. Zhuge said awhile back that an installer could be produced. Has there been any progress on this? It would seem that there are many people working in various efforts which I am VERY thankful for and wish I could contribute in some way. Is anyone sorting through the fixlist? I tried to do that once but bryce777 apparently took over that which is kool but hardly any of the "bugs" were/are verified. Just some questions and a meager offer to help in any way I can.

On a side note, is the US site for ToEE shut down?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2004
  2. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

No progress yet on the installer. I am still hoping someone will volunteer. I'm not proficient in it myself and am too wrapped up in work and other matters to learn how to make one.

Would again recommend going through bryce's buglist and verifying bugs there. Lots of things remain unverified. In particular I am hoping to cross non bugs and duplicates off the list. There are enough there bugs there as it is. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Our Host!