A long absence

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by jamis, Apr 14, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. jamis

jamis Member

I used to play the heck outta ToEE. And after beating it for the 3rd time I got bored with it and went on to other things. I recently loaded it up again and was once agin amazed at how pretty the game is even after all this time.

Anyway, I started up a new Chaotic Evil game and am having a blast.

I'm also really looking foreward to KoTB mod. Can't wait till it's finished!

2. Dragon_Awakened

Dragon_Awakened Wandering Warrior

Welcome Back.

I'm one of the newer 'headaches' for these fine people.

3. maalri

maalri Immortal

Welcome back Jamis, and welcome Dragon Awakened.

I used to play the heck out of this game too! But recently took a Hiatus to get married and settle down somewhere else-

This game is absolutely AWESOME- with the mods these very fine people have put together!!

That being said- my hiatus shall continue- for anyone who cares- Thanks Allyx, C-Blue, S-Ted, Gaear, Cujo, and all the rest for making it fun for me. But...

DDO has grasped my attention for the time being.... I am a bit ashamed to admit it, being a DnD roleplaying purist, but I am giving DDO a good, open-minded try for a couple of months- (just started last week).

ToEE is definitely the truest to PnP DnD game I have ever seen, and Co8 has really done it right. While I was anxiously looking foward to the KoTB patch/expansion, I will have to just "pop in" occasionally and grab the updates, and when my interest in the NOT SO purist DDO wanes, I will be back :)

Thanks for the fun all!

I hope I shall return!

maalri

P.S. Spike- I woulda joined the legion- way to pitch in man!

Bravo again to all!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
Our Host!