A few miscellaneous notes, Otis, etc.

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Sheriff05, Oct 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sheriff05

Sheriff05 Member

I just picked up Otis, for the first time in my current game -post patch he takes the 175gp he asks for and buys a bunch of useless items from his shop and encumbers himself, so I had to go to another merchant, where he doesn't sell the stuff but I could physically sell the items he didn't need....this is odd.

also regarding Otis, if anyone is working on dialogue something that should be added is IF the group initally meets Otis with Elmo in the group they have a brief brotherly conversation. Later in the game should the PC's return to Otis and Elmo is suddenly missing, he might want to say "where's Elmo?"
    so you can respond:
    "he left the group"
    "he died"
    "We killed the fool" - Evil

In my case where Elmo died fighting in the temple
    he might want to offer to join the group for free in order to avenge his brothers death or attack and evil group for letting his brother die..etc...this should be expanded in some way
    any thoughts?

completely unrelated

Rope of Entangle, does this work? I can't access it from the radial menu...does it need to be equipped?..or is this just bugged

and what the heck does Wonnilons repeating crossbow do??
    its seems to only function as a +1 crossbow as far as I can tell

Thanks

2. Ausir

Ausir Beholder Overseer Veteran

Elmo/Otis don't attack you if you have them in the party and you suddenly attack his brother. Could that be done too?

3. Sheriff05

Sheriff05 Member

Hopefully the Otis bug of where he attacks the group once you return to Nulb will be fixed by Troika, if not it's up to you guys.

4. Kaenash

Kaenash Member

how about this

How about if they are both in the group, they both get a small stat bonus of some kind, or spell affect, that reflects their teamwork.

Kind of like in jagged alliance when you pick two mercs for their compatibility.

Our Host!