A bunch of extra portraits

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by 0rion79, May 23, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

Hi, in those days I realized some paints that may be used for ToEE.
    If you want to use them, you may donwload them from the link at the end of this message.

Before that anyone makes any kind of comment, know that:
    - those are my personal wokrs: I did them for my personal fun, becaused I liked to and I use them for myself, since they may be used for some kind of PCs that are missing a proper portrait.
    - I didn't do them with the intent of reciving any compliment or gratification, so just don't post any positive or negative comment. I'm just sharing something that I like with others so, if you like them and want to use them, you're wellcomed, otherwise don't.

In order to use them, look the paints, save the ones that you like on your desktop and past them over the extra ones that you have eventually downloaded from the Co8 forum or from somewhere else and that you don't use. They are bigger than the ones in use in ToEE but they will perfectly fit on them without being deformed. Accordingly with the kind of luminosity that you are using in the game, you may need a graphic program to make them a bit darker.

If somebody is thinking about comparing my ones with the ones already existing for ToEE or downloadable from Internet, just don't because:
    - I used water colors and not oil colors
    - I didn't follow any kind of studies about painting
    - I'm not a professionist and I don't even dare to compare with them.
    - I have limited time and tools
    - the size of original ones is 6.5 x 7.5 cm, except the warrior with black hairs that is almost the double. That's because I didn't have the time to make them bigger, nor the economical resources to buy a better support than regular paper. Making them of that size allowed me to make them in the free time that I have but didn't allow me to care too much about shadows or details.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/orion79/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1pIMTR5a_KkvOsA9T8al_h9A!170&_c=PhotoAlbum
    Then choose "medieval & fantasy watercolors".

Last edited: May 28, 2005
  2. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

It worked for me, very nice :)

4. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

Cujo, you have to copy & paste the whole string. If it doens't work, send me a private message and I'll send you the pics already in tga format.

5. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

You could use the URL tag to simplify things. Click this then choose "medieval & fantasy watercolors."

-EE

6. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I got it to work. The problem was the internet browser, firefox is fussy sometimes, so I used internet explorer to have a look.

Our Host!