6 in 1 BLOW!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by cezmail, Oct 1, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Just went after the Slavers with my party of 15 level folks. Let the Wicked Witch of the West do her speal and she strikes down my RR. Now to test it out, instead of raising him, I have my priest cast her Holy Word. Damn if it did not kill of 6 of the idiots, leaving only Abaddon alive, with all the kiddies unhurt. My wiz then lets loose with a heightened Phantasmal Killer and takes out this idiot.

I know it was the luck of initiative and dice, but HOT DAMN!

2. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

That doesn't sound right. It's only supposed to kill critters that are 10 levels below your level. I think it's bugged.

3. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Yeah, I think you are right. I had not really thought of the effects and the full description on this spell, but checking the SRD and some other effects, I guess I encountered another bug. With that same party I went after Zuggy and again used Holy Word against a group of summoned Vrock and they all dies as well.

Well that takes the wind out of my bloated ego with what I thought was an AWESOME battle. Shucks.:(

Well such is life and the game. Was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for the bop on the head of reality Sitra. :thumbsup:

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Don't feel bad.

I thought I had whooped em legally too, also thought my cleric RULED!

Now ... she's just averagely awesome. ;)

5. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Well thanks for the vote of confidence sirchet. Just is an ego deflating moment when you think you did something really special and later find out it was a bug or just a muff. Still was pretty cool to see all six of them fail their save and just drop, while all the kiddies stood around staring off into the void.

Our Host!