6.1. Monster Mash

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Skillhunter, Jun 12, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. Skillhunter

Skillhunter Member

Hello community,

I'm playing the Co8 NC version 6.1.
    I got the quest "monster mash" from the priest of pelor, after I'd killed the priest & clerics of hextor.
    I the discussion he talked about an army of chain devils.
    In the quest description I need to find out flags about a strike against the hextor followers in the Temple of Elemental Evil.

I'd searched the level 3, 4 and 5 in the temple of elemenral evil, but nothing found about that quest.
    Where I've to look.

Thank you for helping.

Greetings

2. gazra_1971

gazra_1971 Knights of Legend

They're on the ground floor of the Temple of Elemental Evil. If memory serves me well, Canon Ramses actually suggests that they probably aren't that deep in the Temple.

3. ayoshi

ayoshi Member

Yep, those damned priest are just right in the center of the ToEE main floor,
    just walk inside the main entrance, then a few steps more...peek-a-boo!

And yes, it caught me by surprise....(my party was unprepared to fight them):twitch:

4. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

They can indeed be a nasty bunch. Also their monks use their improved evasion to side step your area effect spells and seem to get initiative on you as well.

5. xraygord

xraygord Member

Hey all. I am having trouble getting this quest started.

I went into the ruins, down into the cellar, I talked to a priest, not too much dialogue, I mentioned that the place looks dungeony. Couldn't start a conversation with anyone else, found a secret door but nothing was down there that I could find.

Went to talk to Canon Ramses after talking with the cellar priest but cannot initiate any dialogue that would give me a quest. When I start to parlay with him, I get 3 options, a raise dead request, an anymore questions, and good bye. When I click anymopre questions, I am just taken to a Goodbye or Farewell option.

Any help?

Thanks.

6. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

You have to get access to the head-honcho. He's down there with the rest of them (doesn't jump around like a monk) if you get the password from or bs your way past the night watchman upstairs.

7. xraygord

xraygord Member

Sorry, I'm an idiot, totally missed one of the priests. lol

8. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Umm, so can one still not turn in the quest in 6.1?

9. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Unfortunately yes, but the good news is that I finally figured out what was really going on there and it will no longer be an issue in future.

Our Host!