5.5.0 Modpack Rulz!

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by GuardianAngel82, Nov 26, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Initial impressions:

All those brown-robed villagers standing around "doing nothing" are really creepy. Like an invasion or something. I'm REALLY hopeful about this.

Brother Smith and Captain Renton sure have gotten talkative. Their dialog trees are DEFINITELY more logical, though.

When I finally went to the Welkwood Bog, I had the strangest sense of deja vu, like I'd been there before. I like how when I entered the cave, my 2nd-level party was simply slaughtered. I definitely should have listened to that sentry. Good touch!

Enough yammering! I'm off to the races. ;)

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Glad you like that, but I wouldn't be too hopeful. They're mainly brown-robed because that's how generic 'Hommlet Village Man' looks in his portrait.

Ummm ... what cave? Slaughtered by whom? And what sentry? :scratchhe

3. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Don't know if it's a bug or a bad install yet. I don't care, I 'm having too much fun with my (now 3rd-level) party in the Welkwood Bog. (Reminds me of the Temple of Elemental Evil.)

THE NEW 5.5.0 MODPACK IS SO SIMPLE TO INSTALL, EVEN AN AN IDIOT CAN DO IT. Of course, that leaves me out, as I am an imbecile. But, someday... ;)

Our Host!