5.5.0 Beta Patches?

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Rhomboidspace, May 27, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Rhomboidspace

Rhomboidspace Member

On the bug list thread many of the bugs have benn listed as fixed, is there a patch to for these?

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

5.5.0 beta is the latest version we have, with all the bug fixes there are.

Albeit if you are in the habit of killing off Meleny, resurrecting her then chatting to her dad, you might want the add-on pack found HERE. It fixes the post-resurrection bug. Otherwise, 5.5.0 beta is the latest. Any bugs in the specific 5.5.0 beta bug thread marked as fixed but not fixed in it mean they have been addressed for the next release (if that's how Gaear is doing it - otherwise, 'fixed' means fixed in subsequent releases, of which 5.5.0 is the latest).

Hope that's clear :wave:

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Yes, the buglist statuses are pretty much an internal reference thing as opposed to a current modpack condition. Sorry if that's confusing, but it's the way we're doing things this time around.

Apologies also for delays in general, but I haven't been able to devote a single moment to this stuff in the last few weeks or so. I hope to get out another jerkstop patch for limited testing soon, and if that flies, I'll release it and fixes to several of the more egregious bugs as a one-time only patch for the beta before the focus switches to non-beta/6.0.0 entirely.

4. Salk

Salk Established Member

Sounds a great plan.

Thanks, Gaear! :hug:

Our Host!