5.0.2?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by DaBigDawgND, Oct 11, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. DaBigDawgND

DaBigDawgND I am the Grim Reaper

Where can you find that at? I have looked through the threads and didnt find it in there. Either that or I am blind LOL. I really do appreciate all of your dedication to making this game the best game on the market. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Oh yeah one more thing. 5.0.1 was supposed to fix the Belsoring speaking to you? I have installed it and he wont talk to me. Once again another brainfart on my part? :twitch:

2. arius

arius Member

By not talk to you do you mean he attacks you on sight? I have 5.0.1 and he did that for me too. I had to spawn in greater invisibility scrolls using the console and have my wizard put it on me every time I wanted to talk to him. Oh well it's an effective work-around.

3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Did you try wearing the same kind of temple robes as he is (can't remember which temple he's from - water I think) most of the temple denizens will attack on sight if your not wearing the same ones they are, and (depending on your reaction adjustmentto thier faction and reputations) might still attack on sight even if you do have the right robes on (not sure about this - CtB might be able to explain better how the robes work when your reaction adjustment is poor).

Oh, and the 5.0.2 can be found here. Read the first post, and maybe the last page or two for details of what is in 5.0.2 first - it will require you to start a new game, old games will not load with 5.0.2.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
  4. Osaka

Osaka Member

With 5.0.1 the Belsoring patch worked fine, though it requires a lot more attention to what you're doing than the other 3 temples. With the whole group wearing the robes and walked in we eventually got attacked by just sitting there to long. To work around it I had only my party spokesman walk into the room and go straight to Belsoring. Be sure to at least quicksave outside as one time I walked in to report on a finished quest and had the juggernaut attack my sorceress. Once I'd completed the quests for him it was just a matter of having the whole party run in and it was pretty much attack on sight.

5. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

Do not use quicksave - it can mess up the game if you load a quicksave. Use regular save slots instead. But saving before you go talk to Belsornig is always a good idea.

Our Host!