2 Issues Help PLZ!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by dirtydave420, Apr 19, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. dirtydave420

dirtydave420 Member

I installed the game, applied Atari Patch 2, no-cd patch 2, and a Co8 patch (I dont know what patch it was, it was not the frontend or a mod)

The game plays well, so far, with two exceptions.

I have found building in the north east section of town that I can not enter with the door icon. Alll other buildings door and stair icons work. (I did read about this in the common problems and fixes but thought just one door icon not working was strange, plz don't kill me for asking about it here)

EVERY time I quit the game to windowns I get the following error, at times the game will just randomly CTD with this error:

TOEE.EXE: TOEE.EXE -Aplication Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occurred in the application at location 0x2112ddba.

Thanks for this forum or I would have never got this awesome game with horrid coding to work!

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

The door thing sounds unfamiliar as far as I can make out. What building is it specifically? Normally if you have the secret door bug it will affect all doors and ladders in the game, so that's probably not it.

Don't worry about the quit error - that happens all the time. Not sure why.

Our Host!