Temple 1st level *Spolier*

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Scorched_Earth, Jun 25, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Scorched_Earth

Scorched_Earth Established Member

If each of your party members are all wearing the brown earth robes, are all the gnolls supposed to NOT attack you? I first played it so long ago that I don't remember, but I walked my rogue right up to one of the gnolls(and my party members are all wearing the robes) and I instantly got attacked.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

This has happened to me too, is it the gnolls ummm outside the door to the south of the room with the dude you have to get the mace off or something? Antonio for memory (been a while since i did that bit too!!)

But theoretically yes, if u r wearing brown robes and haven't actively pissed off the Earth temple u shouldn't get attacked.

3. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

Mayhaps those particular gnolls are affiliated with the greater temple, and not the earth temple?

4. Scorched_Earth

Scorched_Earth Established Member

I haven't had a chance to play yet, but yeah, it is those gnolls although I don't remember about the mace. I'll try again later, maybe run into some other monsters see if they attack me too. Just wanted to make sure about the robes.

5. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

The mace guy is part of the fire temple, right? I thought the buggys and such right outside there were all fire guys. In fact, I don't recall any gnolls near Antonio. Maybe I'm all turned around.

6. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Hmmm... no, may be my fault, I could be thinking of a fire temple scenario... but i definitely had a thing where i was wearing the robes but got pinged anyways.

Our Host!