"Lady Paida"

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by The Royal Canadian, Jan 28, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Hi Folks
    I just finished rescuing Paida and was on my way to Hommlet when the Knights of Furyondy showed up, making everyone in the group including Paida a "Knight of the Realm". I certainly didn't plan it that way, but getting the extra Potion, Ring, and money certainly don't hurt. My only question is this: Can you imagine what the next marital spat between Paida and her husband is going to sound like ??

Hubby: "We are doing it my way because I am THE MAN here and what I say goes !!"
    Paida: "No dear, we are doing it MY way, because I have been knighted in two realms (for what I don't know but let's not worry about that right now) and therefore I AM YOUR SOCIAL SUPERIOR !! So There !! "

Feel free to "continue the discussion"
    TRC

2. JohnBiles

JohnBiles Member

Heh! Now I'm imagining Fruella as a knight of the realm...

3. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

Fruella grrrr.... :finger: :finger: censored censored censored

4. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

WizGeorge may disagree with this, but "Lady Fruella" just doesn't sound right to me...

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Maybe not a Lady, but I could see her as a Madame...

"Whaddya mean you won't pay? This here cleaver says you will! You're just like that worthless husband of mine..." :lalala:

6. jimy_effe

jimy_effe Lawful, at best

"Lady Melany" sounds a lot better...with that sweet voice of her (and the only reasonable roll in Charisma) she could be a wonderful princess damsel...but...wait!
    that "Oh, look all the pretty thing in there" could kill her social ascension...

Our Host!