Paladin Bugs

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kellinjar, Nov 26, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. kellinjar

kellinjar Member

I tried to use this (using "use") and all it managed to do was heal my paladin. It wouldn't let me target my wizard. I also noticed that when attempting to use smite evil, it just skipped him and went on to someone else without letting me try to target anyone to attack them. I'm using mod 4, and the front end utility to load it.

2. Gwythur

Gwythur Member

Both lay on hands and smite evil work properly if you right click on the target first, then use the radial menu.

3. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

I assume the first thing you mention is about "lay on hands". Try this for both problems: when you right-click to bring up the radial menu, make sure the cursor is hovering over the intended target. If you want to heal your wizard, right-click on him and select lay on hands. Same thing to smite the baddies.

4. nomad461

nomad461 Member

Another method to use LoH is to:
    Select the Pally
    Right Click to bring up the radial menu
    Left click on "Use"
    Then, instead of clicking on the portrait at the bottom of the screen, click on the actual avatar for the character you want to heal.

This works for me, YMMV.

5. kellinjar

kellinjar Member

@nomad, it wouldn't give me a chance to click anything, as soon as I hit use it cast it on himself. I'll try the right clicking on the target first though.

6. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

Yeah, it works differently for different people. Some have to use the method I outline above. Others, myself included, get the option to select. Go fig. :shrug:

Our Host!