maalri

Immortal, 54, from North Carolina

maalri was last seen:
May 17, 2023
    1. Endarire
      Endarire
    2. maalri
      maalri
      I am apparently TERRIBLE at noticing Visitor message. Tamziel I am sorry, I did not notice, but no, I am not a modder, just an experienced player who can help out a little here and there. I realize this is WAAY too late, but you should probably talk to Ageatan, ShiningTed, Gaear, or even Cujo for technical advice. Illustair, Again, sorry for the late reply, but this is one of the stock photos (a take on the greatt D&D legendary wizard Mordenkainen). Both Emrikol the Chaotic and I use it ( I found it first :) ) and it should be available at account creation.
    3. Illustair
      Illustair
      Such a badass avatar picture. Any chance you can link me to the original picture so I can use it for one of my game characters? Thanks
    4. Tamziel
      Tamziel
      I'm assuming you're one of the Co8 Mod developers; if you're not, can you please teleport this to the right person?

I've just d/l'd Co8Modpack as well as .NET 4. I know the latter is there, as I've checked on A/R Programs, yet trying to run TFE-X or TFE-x Repair results in error , saying it can't find the runtime.

WTF?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Recruiter for a private business
    I Like D&D RPGs. I have a lot of love in my life :)

DMing, Computer Gaming

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    maalri5

Signature

It is better to take your chances and live life, than to look back and wish you had.
Our Host!