Zuggtmoy battle "bug".

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Karadas, Oct 10, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Karadas

Karadas Member

First of all, thanks for this amazing mod, is absolutly awesome the ammount of new content.

But... i have a problem, with the 8.0 (and 8,01), i recently go to the Zuggtmoy chamber, and kill her, but everytime i kill her, i saw the final videos and my game goes to the main menu, without any option to continue my savegame.

If is useful: my party is NG and the golden skull is broked, also i completed the 4 nodes and put the gems in the skull before the destruction ritual. Also, i tried every talked option with the old women and some of Zuggtmoy, but nothing help.

I would appreciate any help to avoid this awful problem.

Thanks for your time, sires.

2. cupid

cupid Member

I had the same problem. Turned out I hadn't installed the "new content" edition (only the standard one). To my knowledge only NC continues from Zyggtmoy battle.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

That's correct. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure all appropriate avenues for killing/banishing Z work. (There are a few that necessarily end the game regardless, like joining her or becoming her thrall.)

4. Karadas

Karadas Member

I know, you can continue with some ending, i read the info before the fight, but i just kill and banish her to the Abyss, who is a ending who allow me to continue, but it still don't work :S

I even tried stealing the gems from the throne, without fight, and the same: "game over".

What i can do? :(

5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

The Co8 Modpack that you downloaded was it 8.0, or 8.0NC?

Only the NC, (New Content) Modpack continues after dealing with Zuggy.

In the front end look at the module that is active it should be titled 8.0 New Content.

6. Karadas

Karadas Member

Is NC, of course.

Our Host!