You have to be kidding me, Keep on the Borderlands on my PC?!

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Gulshog, Jun 14, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gulshog

Gulshog Member

It's been about 25 years? Sheesh, I'm old. But, yeah, I think it's been about 25 years since I sat down with my red box set of D&D and played the original (which I still have!!) Keep on the Borderlands module. So many kobolds, I hate em! lol

Anyway, I just want to thank you guys for all of your hard work. It's probably a thankless job, but I have enjoyed your Co8 mod pack for TOEE greatly, and I know it took a lot of hard work to get that mod created. Your continuous work is much appreciated by fans of old school D&D, like me.

Keep on the Borderlands holds a special place in my memories of those sessions with my brother and cousins. We had some great times, and I can tell you guys did too with your gaming groups. You put a lot of love into the mods and games you make and it shows. Thank you for this "demo", which I know is more like a full game than anything else. I'm downloading it now, and can't wait to try it.

I'm probably gonna start up TOEE again and play it too, lol. Thanks for all of your hard work!

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

It was a pleasure (mostly ;))

Our Host!