Wizard Wheeze

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by tom, Apr 13, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. tom

tom Established Member

I killed a certain wizard, looted the remains and then resurrected him. I later met him in a shop. He was fully clothed. I did not kill him again as I wasn’t sure how it would go down with the locals. But I have a sneaking suspicion that if I had I could have looted the body a second time.

anyone tried it?

2. Tathum

Tathum Member

I'm pretty sure they reclothe themselves in their gear whenever a new day occurs...

The easiest way I've tested this is entering the drinking contest at the Welcome Wench, then robbing the losers blind as they sleep on the floor.

Oh, Kobort ... you and your Banded Mail have saved many a fighter a few hundred gold at the start...

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Who are we talking about here? Normally no one should spontaneously regenerate their gear.

4. tom

tom Established Member

The head wisard from the temple who runs the magic shop

5. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

Tathum is correct, if Korbort and Zert get pansed after the drinking contest they reappear fully equipped for the Big 3 ambush.

It sounds like Tom is saying the same thing happens with Senshock if you take his equipment in the Temple and he then escapes to open his shop in Verbo.

(I can't confirm that myself, I never thought to resurrect him if I killed him in the Temple. That's just plain evil genius. :thumbsup:)

6. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Okay, those are special circumstances. There are actually two different Kobort-Turuko-Zerts. I assume the ones in the Welcome Wench stay naked if you take their stuff? There are also two Senshocks.

7. General Ghoul

General Ghoul Established Member

Clones! Its like the Scarlet Spider, which is the real one?

8. Daryk

Daryk Veteran Member

Tolub stays stripped if you get him to zero hit points (exactly) and loot him.

9. Tathum

Tathum Member

Dunno, I've never actually gone out of my way to check and see if Kobort is still swinging pipe au naturel the next day after the contest. Admittedly, I'm not sure if I want to!

And I'm definitely killing Senshock now that I may have option of rezzing him. That is pretty brilliant thinking...

Our Host!