Where's Elmo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianAngel82, Nov 28, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Okay, at first, it was a great relief, but now it's getting kind of boring around here. :zzz:

Where's Half-Knight? :shrug:

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

We installed the 'sober Elmo' mod and he just stopped posting :shrug:

Now to install the 'sober GA82' mod :evil_laug

3. GuardianAngel82

Fair Warning...that's inherently a paradox. :drunk:

STRAIGHT LINE ALERT!

Which npc am I anyway?

4. Shiningted

<Checks GA82's pic...>

Hmmm... facial hair, funny hat, the company of young men... I believe Frederick Bertram comes to mind...

:pirate:

EDIT: I happened to email HK on an unrelated issue and he sends his apologies for his absence. He has something called 'Real Life'. I don't think I've played that one :shrug:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  5. GuardianAngel82

I had assumed I would be told Bertam, because he's sort of a go to "insult". But it hadn't occurred to me that it was supportable. The place we are at in that picture has a reputation as a major gay hangout area. It is also less than a mile away from where I first saw their mother when she came out for her first patrol with the Angels in 1983.

During the early eighties, the area was a nightmare. With, among MANY other things, 100's of young men coming in from out of the city to engage in underage drinking and gay bashing. We would have about a dozen major incidents per patrol. I've often felt that these guys had some unresolved sexual identity issues if that's what they wanted to do on a weekend night. In fact, a lot of people assumed the Angels were gay because we were patrolling out there.

I'm sorry if Half is having trouble. Sounds as if this "Real Life" thing isn't always so fun. Tell him "Bertie" misses him. :p

6. maalri

maalri Immortal

Yeah that "Real Life" game can be a time black-hole beatch, but if you DON'T play that one one right it will seriously interfere with the more important KOTB and TOEE time!

7. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

Who summons me??

I would call it ass-hole, since the loads of shit that happened to me is overwhelming.
    Money problems, health problems, family problems...name it, and i've probably had them lately.

I've missed you and your gaylord beret too, you silly YoJoe :hug:

I¡ll be around again in a little while, people. Still shaking off the shit.

8. GuardianAngel82

I'm glad to hear from you, too. Here in Houston, where we aren't in as much trouble as the rest of the U.S., my friends are having endless trouble. The Angels aren't exactly a rich guy organization. I'll bet Argentina is having an even rougher time.

I've been through 4 of these in the past. Hang on, the worst passes in a year or so. Then it comes back in pieces, and in it's never like it was before. I got my ass kicked bad earlier this year, but I'm still standing. After that happens a few times, you learn it's part of life and just roll with it.

Be sure to take care of your health! The rest will follow. Come here and hang with us if you feel down. I'm sure ShiTed :)P now I'm banned) will find something to keep your mind off of your troubles and on ours. :hug:

9. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

Eh? It's a man's life in the modern navy?

========What the??!=============
    [​IMG]
    =============================
    Umm... right. I do hope that everything will be fine. See you soon HK. :D
    I wonder who would I be...?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  10. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

But of course!
    For some reason, i rarely get depressed. I probably be a bit down a few days, but then i can't keep it that way, and start to laugh again. I'm usually the shoulder of my friends.
    Oddly enough, though i'm a good support for them, i'm more of a lone wolf myself, i prefer to heal my wounds in solitude. and believe, i've been thru a lot of heavy shit, too much for my age. Still, i'm still standing :goth:

I appreciate the support, though :hug:

Humm, let's see...
    Blonde, blue eyes, musical tendences...Zaxis! :poke:

11. GuardianAngel82

Yeah, if I mope around too long, I start to bore myself. So I get out and bore others! :roll::blahblah:

12. Shiningted

Well I'm dark haired, silly accent (to you folks anyway), I complain a lot about money (ask my wife), and I have a thing for religious and justice issues.

And I have a big cudgel. :eyebrow:

So I'm putting my hand up for Calmert, before I get saddled with 'Mona'.

13. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

Wrong accent, dude.

Hey, how about using YOUR voice as the voice of Calmert in the game? Then you could "officially" be Calmert. And end any future Mona nonsense. (at least for the time being, or we come up with something better!) :poke:

14. darkfeld01

darkfeld01 Ancient Lurker

i'de like to point out that gaear would probably make a good lareth

and CB is like Zuggy

15. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Nah, Gaear isn't "beautiful" enough for that kinda role, though I must admit CB did get kinda stroppy at times, more like a foot fungus than an evil demigod fungus...

I do miss the late night modding sessions with the blue one though, very productive times. ;)

Our Host!