What can you do but laugh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cujo, Jul 21, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Due to some interesting things happening in real life I MIGHT not be on here as much as I have been in the last few months, so this is just a warning.

I could go into the humourous details if you ask me nicely but if you don't ask I won't tell.

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Dear Cujo,

Please inform us as to the nature of your woes. We are all concerned for your well being. We'd like to be there for you if there's anything we can do to help.

Your friend,

Lord Spike.

P.S. We're really just looking to hear some humorous details from you, so...

Out with it, man...!

:transform

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Right where to begin...
    Well firstly what do you do when someones a fuck wit so you say I'm going to leave you and then they start acting how you want them to for the last few days, this isn't for me but a mate who's moving into my flat this weekend with her current boyfriend. A mate who's a chick that used to be my girlfriend. Now I get along really well with both of them, but he can be a wanker sometimes or so she says. I find irony very funny and I'm just having a laugh, especially when she said that she might just move in by herself.

I don't know if you lot find this as funny as I do, maybe you've got to be here. apart from that, my holidays are over so its back to studying (I got an A in computing a C in accounting and an E in bussiness comunication) and I really should put more effort into my studdies so I can get a good job and not be a poor student.

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Also Apart from my "woes" a couple of my mates are back from the navy, ones just got back from a trip to Russia, he just got back today.

5. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

This is fraught with perils, young canine. Keeps your paws to yourself, I'd say; also, two's company, but three's a pack...and likely as not to be a pack of trouble. Unless these are really really understanding mates...

One more bit of doggie advice: Trouble doesn't hunt itself...tread carefully with all four paws!

6. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Hey I thought I replied to this... what the...?

Our Host!