We need a General Discussion Moderator

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Gaear, Apr 21, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

We need a General Discussion moderator. Right now, the GD forum is a lawless abyss of debauchery, as dulcaoin, the only listed GD moderator besides "all access" guys Agetian and Morpheus, is not really a presence here anymore. And understandably, Morph and Ag don't spend a lot of time fooling around in GD.

I think Spike would make a good GD moderator, as he is already the defacto forum bouncer. What say you all? What say you Spike? Can a mod petition Sol for this?

ps - Maybe the GD moderator should moderate the "Troika's Games - ToEE" forum as well, which is similarly lawless. All the moderation coverage right now seems to be centered on General Modification.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

:imwithstu More power to the forum's favourite legionare :thumbsup:

3. Blair

Blair Unwanted Construct

A vote for Spike is a vote for law and order! Or something. Anyway, I second the motion.

:biggergri

--Blair
    "I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed..."

4. Ugignadl

Ugignadl Established Member

Cool.

Rock on Spike!:rock:

5. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Since everyone seems to be okay with Lord_Spike, I took the liberty of adding him as mod for the General Discussion forum. I doubt Sol would object.

As for the Troika Games - ToEE forum, what would you think about moderating it yourself, dear Mr. Gaear? ;)

6. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

At last - my plot to seize control has come full circle!! Or . . . um, yeah sure, I guess. Why not?

But GD's gonna be the bigger shake up. Run and hide all you General Discussion miscreants: Lord Spike is truly in da house. ;)

7. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Well...Thanks, Morpheus! Truly an Honor.

And all the rest of you miscreants, too! Just what I need...responsibility. I s'pose I'll have to behave now...:rant:

Gaear...this is your just reward; the Maestro has another Orchestra to conduct!

Our Host!