Way to Go all you Kiwi members!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maalri, Mar 18, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. maalri

maalri Immortal

(as a note, Kiwi is is not considered offensive; it is generally viewed as a symbol of pride and endearment for the people of New Zealand.)

So I came across this report about a major study, and even book being published, that came out early this year rating the worlds countries by freedom.

Our New Zealander members will be happy to know they beat out the Aussies, as well as everyone else on the whole dang planet!

http://www.fraserinstitute.org/research-news/news/display.aspx?id=19171

NZ is #1, and our dear old "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" came in a lousy 7th.

Guess we need to step up our game a bit, eh, "Murica"?!

I suggest we legalize pot, same sex marriage, and sex for hire (disparagingly referred to as prostitution), nationwide, for starters! That may get us moved up to 2 or 3 at least, which I could live with. Too much freedom is anarchy.

My two coppers worth...

2. I have thoroughly read about your way to go all you kiwi members. The link shared by you in this post is pretty awesome and admirable. Big thumbs up for your great work. Thank you so much for sharing your views and posting such interesting topic.

3. Hugh Manetee

Hugh Manetee Established Member

Is it sold in a can?

Our Host!