Volunteers needed - beta testing next Temple+ release

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Sitra Achara, Oct 1, 2020.

Remove all ads!
Tags:
  1. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Well at least now they're even :p
    Will fix tonight.

2. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Alright, should be fixed now.
    I think previously it also wouldn't show the bonus for dominated monsters on the char sheet, should work now too.

August likes this.
  3. August

August Member

We're looking good now! I have some additional ideas about the bugbear's implementation (hell, I think I have a lot of ideas now) but for now I'm just going to finish testing.

4. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

The next time anyone has cause to update the Changelog for 1.0.85 could they please change Battle Caster in new non-core feats to Battle Blessing? Thank you very much

5. Pygmy

The list of bonus martial weapon proficiency feats that elves gain automatically in 3.5 have been adsorbed into Simple Weapon Proficiency: Elf such that elves do not automatically meet the requisite of "Must be proficient with at least one martial weapon" for entry into the Abjurant Champion PRC.

_doug_ likes this.
  6. Pygmy

Rather a tardy error report I am afraid as this refers to Natural Bond (introduced in 1.0.65). Firstly, a multi-classed druid with natural bond and practised spellcaster (divine) gains access to new companions as per a druid of up to druid level +4 (which they shouldn't).

Secondly, I have noticed that natural bond + practiced spellcaster (divine) taken together have prevented advancement of druidic casting in a PRC that specifically advances druidic casting (Green Whisperer)

I guess I must be the only Fochlucan Lyrist fan

_doug_ likes this.
  7. _doug_

_doug_ Established Member

Do you know if practiced spell caster has an effect on the druid companion granted if the character doesn't have Natural Bond?

8. Pygmy

No practised spellcaster alone doesn't enhance selection or hps of animal companion. No change from Rog1/Druid2 with Practised Spellcaster (Div) with 32 hps jackal to Rog2/Dr2/Bard 1/Green Whisperer 2 (jackal still has 32hps) still with Practised Spellcaster (Div). No problem with Green Whisperer druidic casting advancement. The Green Whisperer dismissed jackal, waited 8 hours and got standard Dr 1-3 animal companion choices.

9. Pygmy

Thanks for doing this Sitra Achara

Our Host!