Victoria

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gurthaur, Jan 27, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. gurthaur

gurthaur Member

Well, this is a strategy game, I guess anybody into strategy games once played Europa Universalis. This is one of their games, which takes time in 1836-1930. It is MUCH BETTER than any other Europa Universalis games, I myself played this game for one month every single empty hour, I did not sleep to play it =D

As for the game, as in EU series, you choose one of any countries in the world, from the great powers like US, GB, France to small African tribes. The game takes time in the period where industrilization and colonization speeded up. Research new technologies, build industry, colonize and war with your neighbours for their resources and population! The best part is yet to come. For every country there are actual historical and -if your choices drive it that way- alternative historical events. Of course greater powers have much more events as they are the ones shaping the world around.

The expansion pack Revolutions and fan made mod Victoria Improvement Package (VIP) are highly recommended, without them the game isnt complete.

Our Host!