tryed it all still cant loot

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by BoBThAK, Oct 15, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. BoBThAK

BoBThAK Member

i have tryed every possible loot fix that i could find in this forum plus some other things i thought about and cant get anything too work not even for a second. maybe im doing something wrong.
    i even updated too 3.0.4 and everything else i found
    anyone got any ideas about what to do??

2. Beornin

Beornin Member

Are you sure you have the most updated temple.dll? A couple of days ago I got the newest patch 3.0.4 and looting no longer worked for me. I replaced the temple.dll and looting became possible again.

3. BoBThAK

BoBThAK Member

yea i tryed everything i could find in this forum and on the c08 site
    not sure what im doing wrong can you explain what steps i should take from start to finish starting with installing the original game?

4. Beornin

Beornin Member

Here is what I suggest you do first. Find the post titled CDT at Granks Bandits by Bikerscum. It is in this forum. The last message is by moebius2778. There is a link to the newest temple.dll. Download it and put it in your C:\Program Files\Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil.

I assume that you already have the official patch 2 and the newest 3.0.4 patch already installed. Try this and see if it works. It should. Good luck!

5. BoBThAK

BoBThAK Member

i tryed that before with no luck but i tryed it again when you told me to and it still didnt work
    i have no clue do you?

6. Beornin

Beornin Member

Unfortunately no. I would try uninstalling everything using the add/remove programs. Including the patches and the game itself. Then reinstall the game, patch with the official patch 2, then the 3.0.4 patch, I also have the circle of eight mod pack installed, then replace the temple.dll and see if that works. Other than that I have no other ideas. Hope you get it sorted out as this is truly a great game.

7. BoBThAK

BoBThAK Member

ok good i got that to work yaaaaayaaayyyyyy i can loot again aarg thaks for all your help been a big help
    ive already played the game through 3 or 4 time just wanted to change some things with the mod crap
    now if only i could get Ferros' ToEE Character Editor to work right
    it will edit the pc but when i begin game it crashes to desktop???
    oh well ill figure it out someday

or someone will do it for me:)

Our Host!