Thank you's to the staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragoking99, May 19, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. dragoking99

dragoking99 Member

I just want to take the time and type my thanks to all the staff for making the circle of eight modpack.. ive been playing toee for about 7 to 8 years i do not know how many times ive beaten the game over and over discovering several glitches by mistake that were actually quite usefull. when i herd of actually getting to verbobonc i tried to get there for a few years till i finally got the what is it 7.5.0 when i figured out the blacksmith was the key i was in non sleeping mode for a day lol. everything is just great with the modpack thank you so much guys. it looks like i discoverd co8 when it was at version 6.0.0 but ive been playing the old regular game for about as long as ive been playing co8.. um id be happy to give feed back i just dont know were to post it lol this is my first time posting anything . and im srry for gramer spelling etc. i suck at english.

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Welcome dragoking99!

Starting a new thread as you did here is fine, or feel free to post in the Co8 Modpak discussion thread.

Another voice is always welcome. :)

Btw, don't be over worried about posting in the the wrong place .... the staff can always move your posts. :p

Our Host!