Temple reputations

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Basil the Timid, Aug 14, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. Basil the Timid

Basil the Timid Dont Mention the War

My party just killed Hedrack and his cohorts. We were expecting a heroes welcome back in Hommlet, but Cavanaugh the beggar, Jaroo, the Cuthbert clerics are all attacking me. I have accumulated the following reputations:
    Beggar Maker
    Purveyor of Swift Justice
    Member of Air Temple
    Member of Earth Temple
    Member of Water Temple
    Champion Brawler
    Moathouse Cleaner
    Prison Liberator
    Liberator Extraordinaire
    Target of Revenge
    Grud Buddy
    Exorcist
    Victor of the Drinking Contest

Personally, I believe that killing Belsornig should remove the Member of Water Temple Rep, but that's just me. A party on an infiltration mission shouldn't be penalized when returning home.

I tried to remove that rep by
    pc.reputation_remove( # )
    and # = 12
    I included the spaces before and after 12 and I tried a few different ways using brackets, parentheses {}, and no spaces
    Nevermind - I found it! Unfortunately, although removed, I still get attacked.

I should also mention that 2:3 PCs and 3 NPCs (Otis, Murfles, Pishella, together with Elmo and Y'dey) seem to have the Permanency bug; they could not be healed by magic but would heal through resting.

On a side note, who asks the party to free Elysia and Jenna? Is this a relic from the old Verbobonc days?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
Our Host!