Stupid Questions

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by enderandrew, May 8, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Not Dead Yet

I loved Arcanum and was very disappointed with ToEE. The engine seemed great, but buggy. The opening town was fairly boring, and I literally never even made it to the dungeon. I forgot about the game and then heard about the patches/mods here.

As a new player who has never installed a mod for ToEE, I'm interested in checking the game out. I've also never really made a serious pass at playing the game through.

I've downloaded:

Official patch 1 and 2.
    Co8 Mod Pack 5.0.0
    CMF 5.0.5
    Portrait and Voice (apparently not compatible with KotB)
    Gaear's New Movies
    ToEEFE 4.01
    KotB Demo
    KotB CMF 1.0.3

It seems I would install and use ToEEFE to choose which modules I want. Can I install and use all of the above (minus the portrait pack) at the same time? Should I use a certain install order?

Thanks!

2. arkhamresident

arkhamresident Inmate

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

The only problem with your install order is you might be installing an older version of ToEEFE in 4.01. Once you have installed the Co8 5 mod and patched it with the CMF, check what version of ToEEFE you have in your root folder (just run it and see what number it is). Obviously, only upgrade it to 4.01 if it is older.

Our Host!