Somehow acquired butcher of homlet rep

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Sarenyon, May 11, 2021.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sarenyon

Sarenyon Member

Not sure how it happened, I did not kill anyone in Homlet, on Earth level of temple, freed many prisoners, but I now have the Butcher of Homlet reputation.

Went back to sell loot at higher prices and was attacked by Elmo (in my party no less) and Brother Smyth.

Any way to override this reputation?

Thanks.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

game.party[0].reputation_remove( 1 ) should do it.

3. Nightcanon

Nightcanon Garrulous Halfling

Did anyone from Hommlet die in your company? As in joined the party, and got killed by a bugbear or ogre or whatever? I believe the villagers hold you accountable for those deaths too.

4. Sarenyon

Sarenyon Member

Well then, that is funny - yes Elmo did die... I wasted my Raise Dead scroll on him too, being the NG party that I'm playing. What kind of thanks is that! Lol.

Thanks for the remove code, but that does not seem to be working. Still in my reps chart, maybe its a different rep#?

Is there a list of rep #'s somewhere? I searched the consul commands and the txt files . Will poke around the forums some more. Found it 96

Thanks.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ok, Butcher of Hommlet rep has been moved from rep 1 to rep 92 for reasons, so just use that code but put (92) instead of (1).

I'll check why Elmo triggers it, there is no 'is he in the party?' check but there is checking of this and that flag so I'll unravel it and add it to the Basket of fixes list.

FDR4PREZ likes this.
Our Host!