Shoutout for a mobile game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiningted, Nov 12, 2019.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Hello gents,

I occasionally play silly mobile games of the Candy Crush variety - I've sunk many an hour into stuff you have to commit to like Clash of Clans and Forge of Empires, and just as many into puzzle games and things to keep the brain young that I can play during down time at work. Or just mindless fun like Candy Crush when I am too tired to do anything more cerebral. I play them til I beat them or get sick of them then delete them and move on.

Anyways, I am nearing the end of a particularly good game called Ninja Arashi, a simple little platformer. The physics are gloroius and the graphics are just something incredible - its done in silhouette like Limbo but with less puzzles and more fighting. There are long sections which are there just to look wondrous - no fighting, no puzzles, just run through going "ooooh, aaaah" at the visuals.

It's totally free to play and win (annoying in-game ads, of course) so I thought I would give it a shout-out. Should be easy to find in the app store.

Let's see if I can embed the trailer...

Oleg Ben Loleg likes this.
Our Host!