Second chance with Darlia/SB?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by justroc, Feb 17, 2022.

Remove all ads!
  1. justroc

justroc Member

It's late in my game with apparently only the Lady Asherah and her pets between my party and retirement, but I failed relevent skill check with Darlia a while back and would like to try again. Is there a way to do this in console? I've complicated the situation further by causing the inhabitants of the MM to be unconscious, so frustrated was I at their insolent indifference (I mean why else would I keep going back there if not to get a quest offering XP, and I did own the Castle and knew I didn't really like them or their continued presence in Verbobonc, so I beat them up once). So relations with Darlia would need to be reset entirely I think, as last time there s/he stood up and became retributive ("waiters" et al on other floors merely stood up and resumed banal dialogue, only top floor hostile). It would be excellent to be able to do the SB quests at this point in my game if possible, both for interest and any XP they might provide as party of 8 is level 15-17. Not going to get to 20 of course but any help should be helpful in the final fight, and the world map must be about out of lizard adventurers and nightwalkers as I've killed many already. If nothing can be done it's ok, I'm sure I'll manage.

Our Host!