Scorpp is Hated by Civilians *spoilers*

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Illustair, Jan 29, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. Illustair

Illustair First Order Wizard

Although Scorpp is recruited to be part of the good guys now and he belongs to my team, a great addition by the way (a bit overpowered though), all supposedly "friendly" NPCs still turn hostile when he's with me. Can I get around this problem? Can I edit the game so that it would no longer be so? I assume the same thing would happen when I find Thrommel in that he would also see me as enemy instead. Please help, I'm really enjoying the big guy's company.

I tried to temporary drop Scorpp from the group so that I can go to towns, but it appears that the big guy has some serious childhood problems and he won't take my decision too well.

2. General Ghoul

General Ghoul Established Member

Having evil monsters on your team always turns villagers hostile, however if you bring charmed or dominated monsters to town, all is fine, you can even get Calmert or Jaroo to heal them for you.

3. Illustair

That means I would have to kill Scorpp then? I can't bring him because villagers would turn hostlie, nor can I leave him since he would as well. So sad.

4. General Ghoul

General Ghoul Established Member

If you really want him, then charm or dominate him. He has very poor will saves, so even a low level character can get him.

5. Illustair

Thanks for the suggestion. But I suppose I'd rather load somewhere before I met Scorpp and just leave the old fellow be.

6. stage

stage Member

Don't be.

If combat goes
    badly, he asks for quarter, offering to serve
    the opponents if his life is spared. He will, of
    course, seek to escape or kill his captors, as
    opportunity permits.

Spoiler >>> Also he posses a x-bow that you need for the quest to return to Wonnilon the Gnome, at 1 level of the temple.

Our Host!