Reputations

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Basil the Timid, Feb 27, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Basil the Timid

Basil the Timid Dont Mention the War

My party has completed 1 quest for the Earth Temple, Triple Crossed Romag (thus botching Letter for Romag quest), not completed quest 2 Alremm must pay!, didn't complete Grud's quest, and just beat the Traders at Nulb homestead losing Meleny and Fruella in battle. I had to console in a Raise Dead scroll for Meleny who died in Bear form. When I left home without a living Fruella Preston, Sammy, Mona, and Old Nulb Woman attacked. When I consoled in a Raise Dead scroll for Fruella, everyone was happy.

So, who has Fruella been talking to behind my party's backs?

Edit: Is there a way to fix this with the console? I'd rather keep Fruella dead and get access to Mona's quest later on.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  2. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

I would reload to previous save game as raise Dead,you lose a lot of xps. This attack happens when I play normal TOEE and drop off melaney at hommlet. It seems OK for this TOEE MOd.

3. Basil the Timid

Interesting that Fruella dying in Verbobonc did not result in the party getting attacked back in Nulb.

4. Basil the Timid

OK, I switched out my head PC with his body-double at the Nulb inn (so I could adjust his known bard spells), and the Nulbians went berserk. Otis, Y'dey, and Ah Fong did not, but everyone at the Hostel and walkers went KOS - not sure about the Whorehouse or Tavern.

Please tell me how to use the console to adjust the party reputation with these folks.

Our Host!