remove paralysis

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by arius, Feb 1, 2021.

Remove all ads!
  1. arius

arius Member

FYI I'm 99.99% sure the spell is not working, but I'm not sure if this is isolated to KotB or if it's common to vanilla ToEE and/or the Co8 modpack as I'm not currently playing those (and without a quick means for testing).

1st try was my bad, I split the cast over a couple characters, not sure if they got the bonus to saving throws vs. paralysis, but I learned something new from the 3.5e SRD. cool, but not really game breaking I suppose.

2nd and 3rd tries: 2nd was from a ghoul regular attack I believe, 3rd I can't recall but another creature known to have a paralysing attack (plant I believe), sorry I can't recall which. Neither was from a spell. In both cases casting all charges from my cleric's remove paralysis did not cure it and the victim remained helpless until it naturally wore off. Could mean the difference between a party wipe or not, so thought I'd post the bug.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Absolutely, a lot of those very specific spells (like Remove Fear, Calm Emotions) have had to be massaged. I didn't even know this spell was a thing. Anyone else used it successfully?

3. FDR4PREZ

FDR4PREZ Established Member

nope, I've not tried it.

If one of my guys get's paralyzed from a ghoul or whatnot, well, that sucks for him... He should have been man enough to prevent it :eek:

Our Host!