Regional Pay Dues - Is there a bug??

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Kapacha2089, Aug 12, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Kapacha2089

Kapacha2089 Member

FYI!~

female ranger in the constabulary: ".. she states after several dialogue, ".... you'll be charged dues now for being in the watch, payable to me each time you enter the city [she smiles boldly.] Consider it a privilege tax."

I started noticing this when I kept hearing the ching-ching sound of coins dropping everytime I exit a building in Verbobonc. I left Verbobonc and re-entered Verbobonc, and heard the ching-ching sound of coins dropping when I appeared at the Circle V sign near the signpost. I enter Jylee's Inn and I exit the inn, I heard the ching-ching sound of coins dropping everytime I exit a building.

The party is getting charged 200gp entering the city and being charged 200 gp exiting each and every building that my party enters in Verbobonc.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Thanks for the heads-up - that's actually only supposed to occur when you enter town from the worldmap, but I see why it's always happening. Silly me, sorry.

3. Kapacha2089

Kapacha2089 Member

No problem. Things happen...

4. spud69

spud69 Member

just to dredge up an old bug.... this is still occurring. Every time I exit the constabulary/jail building I get charged another 200.

Our Host!